How to Select Multiple Files on Mac?
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Leave this field empty. Sign in. Log into your account. Forgot your password?
Recover your password. Get help.
How To Select Multiple Files On Mac ( With Pictures )
Select the files. Yes No. Not Helpful 2 Helpful 1. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
Already answered Not a question Bad question Other. Tips Swipe between pages of apps in Launchpad by clicking and holding your mouse while making a swiping gesture left or right, or use a two finger gesture on your trackpad.
How to Select Multiple Icons in Mac OS X Lion
Edit Related wikiHows. Author Vincent Hi there! How to Get Rid of Dashboard on Mac? August 16, August 15, What is the Best Video Player for Mac?
- free drawing software for mac reviews.
- turn off imessage on mac air.
- how to flip video on mac in photo booth.
- Here Are Two Ways to Print Multiple Files at Once in macOS.
- Apple Footer.
- How to Use the Get Info Window to View the Combined Size of Multiple Files in macOS.
August 14, Write A Comment Cancel Reply. Submit Type above and press Enter to search.